OMG!!! Casey is already 12 years old and I can remember the day he was born like it was yesterday! But ask me what I did yesterday and I most likely can't remember. Too funny!
Saturday, April 19, 2008
HAPPY 12TH BIRTHDAY!!!
Posted by
Denise
at
9:49 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hey Case;)
Happy belated birthday big guy! We're so proud about the way you are progressing as a person, athlete, and academic. We wish you the very best of everything in life, but mostly your happiness and wellness - now and always.
Dear love to you,
Aunt Marla and Aunt Dina
Hey Casey!
Hope your birthday was a good one! Kelly and I were talking that we can remember the day you were born. Do you know that I saw you be born? It was one of the most wonderful days ever for me!
Love, Aunt Di
Post a Comment