CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, November 3, 2007

Three Days After Halloween....


....and Ryan is now wearing Drew's costume! As you can see from the photo, he has fallen asleep from a long hard day of just being a 3 year old! Look closely at our leather sofa to get a partial view of his "artwork" that we tried to have professionally cleaned but it won't come out! You should see what's under the blanket! STINKIN' KID!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness that little stinker! Thats so funny that he is now wearing Drews costume..lol..What to do with that little one =)

Tammy/Adam said...

Oh my little ryry! What an artist you will be.

Diane/Joe said...

Oh here is another reason to get this little guy a stylist. So Cute!! Now I know why our parents had plastic on our couches. Did you try hairspray to see if it would work? I know it works with ink. Just an idea. If it eats a hole in your couch, I don't want to hear about it.